Browse: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Search / Browse

Mobile Menu

Ratings-based searches

Search Forums

Author Topic

GeeTee

Posted - Mon, 19 December 2022 @ 00:05
Now that game ratings are available, can we add a couple of ratings-based searches to https://dosgamer.com/games/ ?

I think "Games over 4 stars" and "Games under 1 star" would be interesting, and an "Unrated games" list would be useful to draw people to newly-added games.

Come to think of that, we need a "Recently-added games" list too! Perhaps the top 50 games ordered by date added in descending order.

We could consider doing something similar with the likes count, too.

CyberAxe

Posted - Mon, 19 December 2022 @ 12:03
This is a good idea, but will have to be postponed until enough new data exists as mentioned here.

Post a reply

You need to log in to post in the forum.